1 lb ground beef $1.99
1 - Package Italian Sausage $2.50
1 - Large Onion $1.25
1 - 45 oz jar of Pasta Sauce $2.50
2 - Packages Provolone Cheese Slices $4.00
2 - Packages Mozzarella Cheese Slices $4.00
1 - 8 oz Shredded Mozzarella free
1 - Box Lasagna Noodles $1.25
Oregano, Basil, and Parsley
- Brown ground beef, Italian sausage, and onion until no longer pink. Drain off fat and add pasta sauce.
- Prepare lasagna noodles as directed on package. Drain and rinse with cool water.
- Line large baking pan with tin foil for easy clean-up and preheat oven to 350.
- Coat bottom of pan with sauce mixture.
- Prepare two layers in the following order noodles, meat mixture, seasonings, and cheese
- Top the layers with noodles and then cheese. Bake 30-45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
Total cost per serving (15 servings): $1.17
We served ours with garlic bread ($1.20) and a side salad (approximately $1.00) for a total cost of $2.37 per serving. Yummy!