This chicken is so tender and juicy. It is packed full of flavor and if you want more of a lemon burst just squeeze fresh lemon juice over top. Delicious!
Lemon Herb Rubbed Chicken
3-4 large chicken breasts
2 TBS olive oil
juice and zest of 1 lemon
1/2 tsp rosemary
1/2 tsp thyme
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp Italian seasoning
4 cloves of garlic, minced
- Mix olive oil, lemon zest, rosemary, thyme, pepper, salt, italian seasoning, and garlic in a small bowl
- Rub mixture over on both sides of each chicken piece
- Place chicken in a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray
- Bake in a 450 degree oven for 20-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through
- Squeeze lemon juice over chicken and serve
Pretty simple yet delicious! It is true that sometimes the simplest flavors make the most delicious meals. I originally planned to make this in the skillet, but decided to make it in the oven instead. You could also grill it if you prefer. Whatever you decide I am sure you will love the delicious flavors of this chicken!
Below is the nutritional value per serving. This recipe yields 3-4 servings.