Mmmmm....look at that fluffy goodness and soaked in syrup...Yum!
Fluffy golden pancakes wrapped around sausage :)
Baked Sausage Pancakes
2 - packages pre-cooked sausage links (about 16 cooked links)
1-1/2 cups milk
3 TBS vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla
1-3/4 cups flour
4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
2 TBS sugar
- In a medium bowl beat eggs until fluffy
- Add milk, oil, and vanilla and mix
- In a small bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar
- Gradually stir in flour mixture 1 cup at a time until blended and smooth
- Pour batter into a 15x11 jelly roll pan and top with sausage links
- Bake in a preheated 450 degree oven for 15 minutes or until pancakes are cooked
You can top them with some powdered sugar or maple syrup. Serve with some scrambled eggs and fresh fruit on the side and you have a wonderfully easy breakfast meal for dinner!
Below is the nutritional value per serving. This recipe yields approximately 8 servings.