Now I made a bunch because we had friends over so feel free to halve the recipe or not. It really makes great leftovers for lunches too!
|Photo Source: AllRecipes.com|
Tuna Noodle Casserole
3 - 6 oz cans of tuna in water, drained
1 - 15 oz can corn, drained
2 - 10.75 oz cream of mushroom soup
1 cup frozen peas
12 oz egg noddles
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 cups reduced fat shredded cheese
- Prepare noodles as directed on the package
- Mix corn, soup, peas, tuna, and pepper in a large bowl
- When noodles are done mix with tuna mixture and transfer to a casserole dish
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20 minutes
- Top with cheese and return to the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted
A simple and easy go to meal. We definitely love this one. I don't always make it so large. Many times I halve the recipe and only use 1 can of tuna. You can use only corn or peas and even add carrots. I have added onion before too and that works. Whatever you decide it is definitely a great way to get a delicious meal on the table in no time!
Below is the nutritional value per serving. This recipe yields approximately 12 servings.