Wednesday, July 25, 2012

E-mail Updates

Alright looks like most of the site is switched over.  The only thing I could not transfer was e-mail subscriptions.  So if you subscribe and would like to continue to receive updates please sign up so you can continue to receive your e-mails from me.  Also anything with the old name will not work.  In the address just switch out the old blog name with the new one and you will be taken to the post.  I think I have the site itself pretty much under control in that aspect, but let me know if there is a broken link and I will fix it.  If you find anything else wrong don't be afraid to let me know.  I am only 1 person so there is a great possibility I missed something :) Thanks everyone for your continued support and patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!