Sunday, March 11, 2012

Check out all the produce!

I finally got to The City Market and I think I did really well.  Lots of great produce, homemade italian sausage, homemade pita bread, and pancetta.  Not too bad and I am really loving this market.  With the wide selection of local products and hard to find ethnic products I am really in love <3


1 - Package Pita Bread
$2.25

2 - Green Peppers
$1

2 - Red Onions
$1

6 - Roma Tomatoes
$1

5 - Slicing Tomatoes
$2

1 - Bunch Broccoli
$1.50

1 - Package Button Mushrooms
$0.50

1 - Bunch Red Grapes
$1.75

1/4 lb Pancetta
$3.51

4 Links Homemade Italian Sausage
$4.65

Total Spent:  $19.16


I did better than I thought and am really happy with my finds today!  I really love shopping there it is such a gem to have this market nearby!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun place to shop! Thanks for visiting of such is the kingdom! I'm following back!
    suchakingdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! It is definitely my favorite place right now. It is so fun to browse all the products and meet all the wonderful people there :)

      Delete

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!