Monday, March 19, 2012

Top Five Posts of the Week 3/19/12

It has been a gorgeous weekend!  We spent almost the entire weekend outside and had a blast.  It is so nice to be able to spend time outside again.  I am surprised that even with everything in bloom that I am not having any allergy issues.  This is the first place I have lived where I didn't have allergy issues.  I know I am probably getting ahead of myself, but hey this is a big deal! lol

Well lets get down to business and take a peek at the top 5 posts from last week.


1.  Pizza Pasta Bake with Homemade Pizza Sauce


2.  Spinach and Cheese Manicotti


3.  March Monthly Shopping


4.  Greek Salsa Chicken w/ Oven Roasted Greek Potatoes


5.  Chicken a la King

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!