Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Getting Settled

We returned yesterday early morning and I have a lot of catching up to do.  Please bear with me while I get everyone settled back in.  I hope to be back to normal by Friday, but we will see because now I have a very sick little guy.  My poor baby is having a very hard time right now.  On the plus side my dad us back home and is on the mend.  He has not regained his vision yet, but we are hopeful that it will begin to come back a little.  Thanks so much for your understanding during this time and I hope everyone has a wonderful week!


4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your Dad is doing better - it's a long road from a stroke, but it can be done. Stay strong and get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather! It's a struggle right now trying to get the after care set up for him with me being so far away, but he is feeling good. Not being able to see is a major hurdle for him right now. We are just thankful it is his only hurdle at this point.

      Delete
  2. Hope every one gets better fast ! Take care and get some R&R .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words and well wishes! Wee are taking one day at a time and we will get there :)

      Delete

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!