This is one of my all time favorite desserts. I usually only make it during the holidays. It is super rich and incredibly easy! Just a hint, print up some recipe cards if you take it on an outing because I guarantee you will be asked about a dozen times for the recipe ;)
- 2 individual packages graham crackers
- 2 packages instant french vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 thawed Cool Whip
- 1 package prepared chocolate frosting
- Line the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan with graham crackers.
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Mix well. Stir Cool Whip into pudding mixture. Spread half of mixture over graham cracker layer.
- Top with another layer of graham crackers and the remaining pudding.
- Top with a final layer of graham crackers and frost with chocolate frosting.
- Refrigerate at least an hour to set and then serve.