Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pssst...General Mills

I have a great program for you all to sign up for.  Go sign up with Pssst... to get access to free samples, coupons, and sneak peeks on General Mills Products.  I have been taking advantage of this program for quite some time now and have enjoyed many perks.  I have received samples of cereal, baking mixes, and tons of coupons for General Mills products just to name a few.  It takes no time to sign up and the benefits are great!  They do send e-mails and request short surveys (usually 3-5 questions), but remember this is a marketing thing.  They need your thoughts and comments to make their products better.  So what do you have to lose?  Go over now and sign up HERE. 

Don't forget to "like" My Road to Savings on Facebook or follow on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!