Friday, November 25, 2011

Holiday Fun

KCP&L Lighting Ceremony

I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving!  My family and I enjoyed spending ours together with a great feast and then went out to watch the KCP&L Lighting Ceremony.  We had a fabulous time and I couldn't ask for a better day.  My daughter was even on Fox4 news talking about the ceremony.  I don't do Black Friday so I slept in until 10!  That never happens and I am excited I was able to.  Today we are taking it easy and maybe going out to lunch and hanging out at a park for the afternoon.  For all you Black Friday shoppers I hope you found the deals you were seeking and for the rest I hope you enjoy a relaxing holiday weekend with the ones you love!

Don't forget to find My Road to Savings on Facebook and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!