Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Meal Plan


Thanksgiving is by far my most favorite holiday.  I love to cook, gather with loved ones, and of course eat!  This year will be a little different.  We are very new here so we have not made any friends and we do not have any family here.  But that is alright because we can still enjoy each others company and enjoy a delicious meal.  I will plan to continue with all my traditional Thanksgiving dishes, but on a scaled down level because lets face it the only ones eating will be my husband, daughter, and myself.  My three year old is a grazer so I don't expect him to eat much of anything (as usual).  Below is my meal plan and recipes for everything except the turkey breast and dinner rolls.  Enjoy!

Thanksgiving Meal Plan:

Turkey Breast
Stuffing
Gravy
Green Bean Casserole
Corn Pudding
Sweet Potato Souffle
Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole
Glazed Baby Carrots
Dinner Rolls
Pumpkin Pie

It will be too much food for us I am sure, but who doesn't enjoy Thanksgiving leftovers?!? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!