Friday, November 11, 2011

Hen House 60% Savings!

I must say Hen House is so far my favorite store.  They do tend to be more expensive, but they also run some great sales.  Plus they have a wonderful bakery, great produce, and fabulous deli and meat department!  I once again lucked out because shortly after we got here I received a holiday book full of Hen House coupons including one free item each week until Christmas.  Another reason I love this store is they allow stacking of store and manufacturer coupons plus they double manufacturer coupons that are 50 cents and under everyday!  Woo Hoo!!!!  Happy dance =)  Check out the deals I took advantage of today.

Hen House Market
1 - Hen House White Bread
$1.39

2 - Nestle Hot Cocoa $1
2 - $0.55/1 Nestle Hot Cocoa
90 cents or 45 cents each!  Can't wait to curl up next to a cozy fire with a nice cup of cocoa :)

5 - Jell-O No Bake Deserts $1.29 each
2 - $1/2 Jell-O No Bake Deserts (found on in store display)
$4.45 or 89 cents each

1 - Krispy Saltine Cracker
$1

3 - Pepsi product 12-packs
$9 or $3 each

1 - Clausen Pickle Relish
$1

1 - Johnsonville Chicken Sausage $4.19
1 - Free Johnsonville Chicken Sausage (Hen House Holiday Coupon Booklet)
Free

2 - 1lb Baby Carrots $1 each
$2

1 - 5lb bag of potatoes
$1

Total Spent: $23.02
Total Saved:  $31.39

That gives me a 60% savings this week from Hen House! 

Don't forget to like My Road to Savings on Facebook so you never miss a great deal!

2 comments:

  1. I love saving more than I spend! Great Job! Thanks for linking up at Pounds4Pennies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! It has been a long time since I have I had these kinds of savings. Moving kinda threw me off my game for awhile, but I am back :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!