|YUM! Tastes as good as it looks!|
1 box pasta (I used penne, but any tubular pasta would work)
2 TBS Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 heaping tsp of garlic or 2 cloves minced
1 28 oz can of diced tomatoes (I used diced with garlic, basil, and oregano)
Salt and Pepper to taste
8 oz fresh mozzarella torn into pieces
2/3 cup of fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare noodles according to box
- Heat oil over medium-high heat and then add garlic. Cook for about 1 minute
- Add tomatoes (DO NOT drain) to garlic and simmer over medium-high heat until reduced. About 10-15 minutes
- Mix noodles and sauce well then place half of the mixture in a prepared 9x13 baking dish.
- Top with half the parmesan and half the mozzarella.
- Add the rest of the noodles and then layer the rest of the cheese on top
- Bake for about 15 minutes in a preheated 400 degree oven
- Serve with a side salad and garlic bread. ENJOY!
|So good and cheesy :)|