Sunday, January 29, 2012

Photography


You may not remember, but I mentioned that we were going hiking again this weekend and this is one of the beautiful sites we were able to see.  We had such a great time!  Everyone got lots of fresh air and we have found a new hobby that keeps everyone entertained.

This is a picture my husband took and you can now see more photos either on his facebook page or at http://erikclarkphotography.blogspot.com.  Show him some new blogger love!  This is all new to him so I am instructing him along the way which we all know I am no pro...lol.  But we'll get it up and running and iron out the kinks along the way.  So stop by enjoy some beautiful pictures and tell him what a wonderful job he is doing :)

2 comments:

  1. Happily following you right back :) I love this picture by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like this one too! I think he has some great talent! Welcome and thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!