The inspiration for us to create these cute little treats comes from Two Shades of Pink. We wanted to create bag labels that went across the top instead of tying the bags so we started researching and we found these amazing labels from Trillustrations and the backgrounds HERE. I strongly suggest browsing her stuff. Her designs are beautiful! Once that was done we could start creating the treat bags.
|I blocked out the kids names for the pic, but I filled those in on the computer so they look really pretty :)|
Here's what you need to get started:
heart shaped marshmallows
- Print your background on card stock and cut to fit the bag (we did ours slightly larger)
- Print the labels, cut, and then glue on one side of the background (make sure it is facing the right way for when you fold the labels
- Place 1 full graham cracker broken in half in the treat bag and then add 3 marshmallows and 3 Hershey's kisses
- Fold the bag a couple of times
- Place label on bag and staple 3 times to seal
Super easy and fun to make! My daughter had some conversation heart stickers so she jazzed them up by placing 1 sticker on the corner of each bag. I thought that was a cute touch ;)
Aren't these just the cutest things ever? My daughter is so excited to bring them in for everyone. She is turning into quite the crafty little girl. This is definitely a fun way to get the kids involved in creating their own Valentine's.