Monday, February 27, 2012

Top 5 for the Week

You all must be preparing for spring cleaning :)  The homemade cleaners really jumped up the list this week.  I am also super excited to see how many of you enjoyed the homemade bread recipe.  As always in case you missed any of these great posts you can either click on the picture or the link below the picture.  Happy Monday!!!


1.  Clean, Clean, Clean - How to make your stove shine like brand new!


2.  Homemade Dishwasher Detergent - Make your own dishwasher detergent and keep your dishes sparkly clean!


3.  Homemade Surface Cleaner - By far my favorite cleaner!  It smells wonderful and works like magic.  This is truly an amazing cleaner!


4.  Homemade Bread - My first successful attempt at making bread.  I love the hint of honey in the bread too.  Can't wait to make more :)


5.  Cleaning Supplies - Update - My first update on all the cleaning supplies I have made so far.  

Don't forget to find My Road to Savings on facebooktwitter, or Google+ to stay up to date with all the great tips, tricks, and recipes!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Karah! I will most definitely check that out. Sounds like a good idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get inspired to spring clean! Thanks for sharing your homemade recipe for cleaners.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You welcome :) I really love these cleaners and I know if more people tried them they would too!

      Delete

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!