Monday, February 20, 2012

Top 5 of the Week

Wow!  The Zuppa Toscana post still is number one this week!  You guys really love this soup and I don't blame you.  This is definitely my favorite soup too :)

I took a few days off and this is my only post I have made while on my mini vacation. It was much needed and there is nothing I love more than getting away and experiencing new places with my family.  We love to travel!  We decided last minute to take advantage of my daughter and husband both having a three day weekend.  Spending a long weekend int he mountains is just what we needed :)  I will post some pics and let you know what we did soon...I promise ;)

Now on to the top 5 for the week:


1.  Zuppa Toscana


2.  Fake Febreze


3.  S'Mores Valentine Treats


4.  Tortellini Minestrone


5.  Chicken and Dumpling Stew

2 comments:

  1. Food looks YUMMY ! Its almost lunch time here and looking at all the Yummy food I am getting hungry lol ! Thanks for visiting our blog and leaving a comment ! Have a great day !

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!