Either way this is a great recipe that deserves revisiting. It is quick, easy, and delicious. I love fajitas and having an easy recipe like this one just makes me love them more :)
Baked Chicken Fajitas
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into thin strips
2 cans diced tomatoes w/ green chilies, drained (ie. Rotel)
1 large sweet onion, sliced thin (I really like onions!)
1 large bell pepper, seeded and sliced thin
2 TBS vegetable oil
2 tsp chili powder
2 tsp cumin
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease a glass 13x9 baking dish
- Toss everything in a large bowl or ziploc bag and toss to coat everything well
- Place in the prepared baking dish
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until chicken is done and veggies are tender
- Serve in warmed tortillas with cheese, sour cream, pico de gallo, guacamole, or whatever other toppings your family likes.
Super easy and delicious, but Fajitas are one of my favorites. I just love all the flavors with minimal ingredients. Give this one a try soon!
Below is the nutritional value per serving (without toppings or tortilla). This recipe yields approximately 8 servings.