Ranch Pork Chops
1 packet ranch dressing mix (or 2 TBS homemade mix)
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp black pepper
6 4 oz pork chops
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil (this isn't necessary, but I prefer to line my cookie sheet and then place a cooling rack on top of the lined sheet to put my chops on)
- Mix dressing mix, paprika, and black pepper in a small bowl
- Sprinkle mixture and pat into each pork chop on both sides
- Place pork chops on rack or baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes
- Flip and bake an additional 10 minutes or until done
Easy and delicious! Give it a try you will love them!
Below is the nutritional value per serving. This recipe yields 6 servings.