Bone-in chicken thighs were on sale here this week so that is what I used, but you could use chicken breasts or boneless skinless chicken thighs. You will have to adjust your cooking time though. Make sure your chicken is cooked through and has an internal temp 165 degrees.
Rosemary Roasted Chicken Thighs and Vegetables
1 lb potatoes (I used russet because they were on sale, but any potato works), cubed
2 medium yellow onions, quartered
3 zucchini, cubed
2 TBS minced garlic
3 TBS olive oil
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp dried rosemary
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
4 chicken thighs (lightly seasoned with salt, pepper, and rosemary)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Toss everything together in a large roasting pan except for chicken thighs
- Cover and roast for 20 minutes
- Uncover toss veggies and top with seasoned chicken thighs
- Roast uncovered for 25 minutes
- Toss vegetables and roast for another 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through
Your house will smell so good while this is roasting. Very basic...yet delicious! Add some celery, carrots, squash, eggplant, or whatever else is your family favorite. You will be happy that it takes no time and everyone else will be happy to have their favorites in one dish!
Below is the nutritional value per serving. This recipe yields 4 servings.