Lemon Marinated Chicken adapted from When the Dinner Bell Rings
2/3 cup Lemon Juice
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 TBS dried minced onion
2 lbs chicken pieces (I used 2 chicken quarters)
- Just put everything in a ziploc bag and combine well
- Place in the freezer until ready to prepare (or in the fridge overnight)
- Make sure to defrost in the fridge for at least 24 hours
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Empty the contents of the bag in a baking dish and cook 45-60 minutes or until no longer pink
- If using chicken breasts reduce cooking time to 20-30 minutes or until no longer pink
Now how easy is that?!? I am telling you these are wonderful to have on hand in the freezer. During hectic weeks these are a life saver!
Below is the nutritional value per serving. This recipe yields approximately 4 servings.